MTH. AVERAGE TIME
USA EB-5 Visa requirements
Invest $ 8,00,000 (Rs. 6 Crore) & Get Fastest Green Card*
- The applicant must establish a business or invest in an existing business that was created or restructured after November 19, 1990.
- The alien must have invested $8,00,000 if investing in a USCIS designated regional center in the business.
- The business must create at least 10 full-time jobs for U.S. workers, directly or indirectly.
- The investor must demonstrate that the investment capital was “lawfully gained” and the required capital is at risk for investment purposes.
- The investor must enter the United States within 180 days of visa issuance.
- The EB-5 visa holder is not required to be physically in the U.S. for any given amount of time, but must demonstrate the “intent” to be a resident.
- Renting or buying a home
- Opening bank accounts
- Obtaining a social security number
- Obtaining a driver’s license
- Paying applicable taxes
EB-5 pilot program
In order to encourage immigration through the EB-5 category, the Regional Center program was created. This program reduces the required investment sum to $8,00,000 USD if the commercial enterprise that receives the investment is situated in a Targeted Employment Area (TEA). The Regional Centers program does not require the immigrant investor enterprise itself to employ 10 U.S. workers. It only requires that 10 or more jobs are created indirectly as a result of the investment.
** We require only copies of documents, although you may be required to present originals if requested by the U.S. immigration officer.