BAND IN IELTS
PROVENCES TO CHOSE
JOB OFFER IS MUST
AIPP (Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program)
The Atlantic Immigration Pilot is a pathway to permanent residence for skilled foreign workers and international graduates who want to work and live in one of Canada’s 4 Atlantic Provinces:
Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, New Found Land
This is an employer-driven program designed to help employers in Atlantic Canada hire qualified candidates for jobs they have been unable to fill locally.
You must receive a job offer from a designated employer in Atlantic Canada to participate in the pilot.
- have a job offer from a designated employer in an Atlantic Province;
- have a job offer that is full-time and not seasonal;
- have an offer of employment number (LMIA-exemption number) from your employer;
- have a Referral Letter issued by one of the Atlantic Provinces, asking us to issue a work permit;
- commit to apply for permanent residence within 90 days of submitting your work permit application;
- provide a copy of an approved language test;
- show that you meet the education requirements;
- show that you have qualifying work experience, if you’re eligible to apply for the Atlantic Intermediate-Skilled Program or the Atlantic High-Skilled Program; and
- meet all other requirements to apply for a work permit.
Your spouse/common law partner can apply for an open work permit